Technical Jayendra is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn more
Earlier we used SMS and now by introducing such advanced social media Platforms we are not only able to communicate with our friends but also share images and files with them. WhatsApp is one of the most widely used and appealing social media platforms for users. One of the best features of WhatsApp is that we can use WhatsApp stickers to communicate in a very creative manner, let’s jump to how to make WhatsApp Stickers.
How To Make Stickers For WhatsApp
There are hundreds of apps available on the Play Store which allow you to create WhatsApp Stickers and most of them have a built-in library of popular stickers. I’m going to guide you to create WhatsApp Stickers on different widely used sticker apps. Before starting you need to have WhatsApp installed first on your Android. Be sure that you have the latest version of WhatsApp installed on your device. If not, you can download it from the Play store.
1. Using Third-Party Apps
You can use any app from Playstore and create your Personalized Stickers. The majority of them follow similar steps in creating stickers. I have mentioned some apps below to create WhatsApp Stickers.
Stickify allows you to create not just regular but also animated stickers for WhatsApp. Moreover, you can directly share your Custom sticker pack with your friend with just a link.
I recommend using Sticker.ly because it will allow you to create animated stickers along with regular ones and it also has a vast variety of readymade stickers.
Steps to Create WhatsApp Stickers
- Download Sticker.ly (or any other app) after the installation, open the app and tap on the “+” button at the bottom centre of your screen.
- Now, select the sticker in between two options of Animated and Regular depending upon your desire.
- If you want to create a regular sticker then select the Regular option and select the image you want to convert into a sticker. You can select all the images you want to convert into the sticker.
- You can cut the background of the selected image by either using Auto, Manual, and Crop options.
- After cutting the background your sticker is ready, you can also add a subtitle to convey the message you want to deliver through the sticker.
- After the completion, you can directly click on the Save button, and your WhatsApp sticker is ready.
- As you have created your own WhatsApp sticker now you can use them by clicking on Add to WhatsApp.
Now you can repeat these steps to create more WhatsApp stickers, and you share them with others. The stickers you have made can go public, and can easily use them for creative ways of expressing your emotions.
Is it safe to use third-party apps for WhatsApp stickers?
Yes, it is completely safe to use any third-party apps for WhatsApp if it is downloaded from Playstore.
How do I create an avatar on WhatsApp?
You can use your photo or video to create your avatar using a third-party app like Sticker.ly depending on whether you want to create a regular sticker or animated one.
Does uninstalling my third-party sticker app will also delete my custom sticker pack added to WhatsApp?
Yes, uninstalling the sticker app will not only delete your custom sticker pack but also the pre-built sticker packs which you added to WhatsApp. There’s good news, the stickers added to the favourites list won’t be affected as long as you don’t uninstall or delete the storage data of WhatsApp.