Microsoft is allowing its users to download windows 10 for free so I will guide you so you will learn How To Download Windows 10 For Free.
You might know that Microsoft Ended support for Windows 7 this year, on the 14th of January. And while there is no official channel for getting Windows 10, there is a trick that can get you Windows 10 for absolutely. And yes, it is 100% legit, and you won’t be facing any legal issues with it.
So, to begin with, we are going to use the Windows Insider Program to How To Download Windows 10 For Free. And if you are wondering if this trick is going to put any malware into your system, then no, it isn’t. All you need is to have a Microsoft account and you are good to go.
If you want to know about the windows insider program in detail, then you can check below guide to learn more about it. It has been explained in the utmost detail for you.
How To Download Windows 10 For Free
1. The Download Process
1. First, you need to click on this link which will redirect you to the official website of Microsoft where you have to log in with your Microsoft account. Create an account if you don’t have one. The page will look something like this.
2. Now that you have logged in, you can see, scrolling below, you will be asked to choose an ‘Edition’ for the windows you want to install.
The Windows Insider Program has basically 3 channels for normal users, like you and me.
These are Dev Channel, Beta Channel, Release Preview Channel.
Here you have to select the preview channel. Still, if you wanna know more about the other two channels, then you can follow this link where these are explained in detail.
3. Now after selecting the channel, you have to choose English in the language section and click on ‘Confirm’
4. Next you will be asked to choose either 32 bit or 64 bit. And click on and it will start the downloading process. Basically, when you download the ISO file using your Microsoft account, a key is generated which is going to get used at the time of activating your windows 10.
You should also note that you have to download this file in 24 hours otherwise it will get expired and will create a new download link.
Pro Tip: You can use Free Download Manager for easy and fast downloading.
If you don’t know how to check the architecture of your PC
- Go to ‘This PC and in there, right-click on the black are
- Now, choose ‘Properties’
- Here you can see whether your PC is 32 bit or 64 bit in the ‘System Type’
2. Installation Process
The next step is to create a bootable pen drive with the ISO file that you have downloaded. Now if you are naive about that, you can head to this guide which will clear all your doubts.
After downloading, you are going to install the Windows 10 with the help of that bootable Pendrive that you have.
You can also follow this guide if you want to know that process in detail.
3. Activation Process
Now, once you have completed the process of installation, just to the settings.
There, you can see your email address. If you don’t see any, or you see a different email address, click on ‘My Microsoft Account’ and you will be redirected to the Microsoft website.
There, you can log in with the same Microsoft account which you used for downloading the ISO file from the site that has to be used for activating your Windows on your PC. You are done activating your newly installed Windows 10 now.
If you want to check whether you have successfully activated your Windows 10 or not, then you can follow the below steps
- Go the settings on your PC
- Click on update and security
- Then click on activation from of the left column
- You can see written ‘Windows is activated using your organization’s activation service