Telegram is a popular cloud-based messaging service with so many advanced features. Most users who care about their privacy are seeming to lean towards Telegram for its end-to-end encryption and other security measures. But overall Telegram offers much more than Whatsapp can.
How To Create A Telegram Group
In Telegram, you can create groups and add up to 200,000 members! It also offers unlimited sharing of videos, photos, and other media files. In this article, I am going to tell you how you can easily create telegram groups and add your contacts to them. So, let’s see how you can do this.
Follow The Below Steps To Create Telegram Group
It’s quite easy to make a telegram group and add your friends and family to it.
- Open the Telegram app on your device.
- You have to click on the pencil icon on the bottom right of your home screen.
- Now the chat list will be opened. Here you have to select “New Group“.
- Here you have to select the contacts you want to add in your group.
- Once you have selected the contacts, click on the ➡️icon.
- On the next page, you will have to select a group name and a display picture (this is optional).
- Once everything is done, click on the blue checkmark.
- This will create a group with your contacts in it.
What is the difference between a Telegram group and a Telegram channel?
In the Telegram Channel, only the admin(s) can share messages and media. While in a group, any of the members can chat. Also, telegram groups are limited to 200,000 members, while there is no such limit in the Channel.
Can Telegram Group be made Channel?
No, you cannot convert a group into a channel. You will have to create a new channel.
How do I hide members in a Telegram group?
Currently, there is no such option to hide members in a Telegram group.