Telegram is talking over other messaging apps recently and has exploded in popularity for its amazing features. Most users have switched over to Telegram because of how safe and easy it is to navigate and use. And the best thing? You can create chat groups for up to 200,000 members!
How To Create Invite Link For Telegram Group
While it’s quite easy to create chat groups and add people, users do get confused about how to create invite links for telegram groups. So, in this article, I will help you to create an invite link and send it to your friends and acquaintances.
Follow The Below Steps To Create an Invite Link For Telegram Group
- Once you have created the telegram group, open the chat group.
- Tap on the name of your chat group which is at the top of the screen.
- This will open the information page of your chat group. Here you have to click on “Add Member”
- This will open a list of all your contacts where you can tap on the names and add them. But to create the invite link, click on “Invite to Group via Link”
- There will be a popup from the bottom of the screen and it will show you your group’s invite link.
- Now simply click on “Copy” underneath that link and it will copy the link to your clipboard.
- Now you can just paste the link anywhere and others will be able to join the group after clicking on that link.
Note: The person clicking on the link must have the Telegram app installed on his smartphone to be able to join the group.
Also Read: Best Way To Create a Telegram Group
How do I search for a group on Telegram?
On the top right side of the home page of the telegram, you will find a search icon “🔍”. Click on it and type the name of your group and it will list you the group you are looking for.
How can you access private channels on Telegram?
Unlike the public channels which you can search and join, the private channels need permission from the admin. You can join private channels if you have an invitation link for those channels. This is the only way to join private channels.