Spotify and iTunes, being two of the most popular music streaming services, has the most users around the world. These have features like a large collection of songs that have attracted many different users looking for a way to spice up their music listening experience.
However, not many can afford the costs of Spotify and iTunes subscription plans. Hence, many music converters have emerged in the market to help these users.
TunesBank Spotify and iTunes Converter are two of the best music converters right now and in this article I will be talking about the same. Apart from that, I will also let you know how you can easily convert Apple Music and Spotify Music to MP3 with TunesBank.
What is TunesBank Spotify Music Converter
TunesBank Spotify converter is an excellent Spotify music downloader that you can use to convert and download Spotify artists, albums, playlists, and songs to M4B, M4A, FLAC, WAV, AAC, and MP3 in the best possible quality. Thus, you can listen to Spotify songs offline on your desired device or player.
Also, with this powerful Spotify music converter, both paid and free app users can easily control their Spotify tracks by downloading any of their desired Spotify songs without losing the original quality of songs.
So, if you want to play songs offline but don’t want to pay for the premium, then this is the way to do it. TunesBank Spotify Converter is available for both Mac and Windows users.
Features of TunesBank Spotify Converter
TunesBank comes with a lot of features. Here are some of the ones worth checking out:
- You can download any song track, artist, playlist, & album for free.
- Your Spotify song metadata (track number, artist, genre, year, composer, etc.) will be preserved.
- It will be with original quality, unlike other similar apps that use extraction to save the songs, which can cause a reduction in output quality.
- Convert DRM protected Spotify tracks and playlists to M4B, M4A, MP3, AAC, FLAC, and WAV.
- It’s easy conversion process will help you download your favorite songs.
- It offers up to 5 times the conversion speed and even supports batch conversion.
- It allows you to organize and archive your Spotify songs to make it easy to manage your music library. You can sort the songs by artist and album.
- It comes with a simple interface that even beginners can easily use. Also, it constantly releases new versions.
What Is TunesBank Apple Music Converter
If you’re an Apple device user, you might have bumped into some of the songs of iTunes which require an active subscription to play. Well, not anymore, because now you can just download the songs in formats like MP3 and play them even on non-apple devices.
Just like the Spotify converter, the TunesBank Apple music converter is exclusive for Apple Music, as the name suggests. It can be used to download soundtracks, albums, playlists as well as audiobooks directly from the iTunes app to your desired format; M4A, FLAC, WAV, AAC, and MP3 and AC3.
You can also remove DRM front the Apple Music Songs, as well as it preserves the metadata of the songs you download. This means that all the info regarding the song will be saved in the file, which is always handy. Later you can burn it on a CD or copy it to your device/USB to play them even when you’re offline.
Features of TunesBank Apple Music Converter
TunesBank Apple Music converter packs a lot of features as well. Let’s look at some of the best ones:
- You can download songs, audiobooks, podcasts, playlists, and many more.
- Your Spotify song metadata (track number, artist, genre, year, composer, etc.) will remain intact.
- Download music with the bitrate of 256 Kbps, 44.1 kHz
- You get the best possible output quality with this converter
- Download the DRM protected songs with ease
- You will get up to 10 times conversion speed with Windows and 5 times conversion speed with a Mac.
- It comes with a clean and simple UI so that even a naive user can easily navigate and download songs.
- You can customize audio parameters like Bitrate, Codec, Sample Rate and Channels.
- Edit the ID3 tag by managing cover art, adding tags, change song titles, etc.
How to Convert Apple Music and Spotify Music to MP3 with TunesBank
Now that you know about the two TunesBank applications, here is how you can start downloading your favorite tracks without any hassle.
The process for both applications is pretty much the same to Convert Apple Music and Spotify Music to MP3 with TunesBank. Given below are the steps you can follow:
Download and install the TunesBank Spotify converter or the TunesBank Apple Music converter
As mentioned earlier, TunesBank is designed for both Windows and macOS users. So just head over to the download page, choose your OS and install the application.
Importing the songs
Once you have the TunesBank app installed, launching the app will open the Spotify app/iTunes. So, if you wish to download any song, playlist, or album, you have to left-click + drag it in from the Spotify or iTunes app to the TunesBank app.
Another way you can do this is by using the search box on the app. Simply copy the link of the song, playlist, or album and paste it into the search box of the TunesBank app.
Once you are done with importing the tracks into the TunesBank app successfully, you will see an option bar where you have to choose the output format and location to save the converted file.
The application has output options like MP3, FLAC, WAV, and M4A. Here you have to select MP3 for the best results. Now select the location of saving the file after conversion.
Start the conversion process
Once you are done with these things, hit the Convert button and it will start the conversion process to Convert Apple Music and Spotify Music to MP3 with TunesBank.
Note that the conversion can sometimes be canceled due to an error. So, for the maximum success rate of conversion always convert the tracks while you have plugged in the charger. If you are using a desktop PC then it won’t be a problem for you.
Transfer the files to your favorite devices
Once the conversion is completed, you can go to the Finished tab and locate the converted files. After that, you can transfer the files to your favorite devices and start streaming the mp3 files right away. So, in this way you can Convert Apple Music and Spotify Music to MP3 with TunesBank easily.
How do I download music from Spotify to my mp3 player?
You can use the TunesBank Spotify music converter to download music from Spotify to your mp3 player.
Can you convert Apple music to mp3?
Yes, it is possible to convert apple music to mp3 using TunesBank Apple Music Converter.
Can I copy Spotify songs to USB?
You can copy the Spotify songs to USB once you convert it to mp3 format.