As YouTube is growing every YouTuber is in the race to create quick videos and upload them on YouTube. But, most of the time certainly we cannot have laptops or PCs available to manage our channel.
- Best Android Apps For Youtuber
- 1. Youtube Creators Studio
- 2. Brave Browser
- 3. TubeBuddy
- 4. Canva
- 5. Pixellab
- 6. Easy Voice Recorder
- 7. Animated Text
- 8. Todoist
- 9. Google News
- 10. YouTube
- 11. Quora
- 12. Pixabay
- 13. Evernote
- 14. Pocket
- 15. Trello
- 16. Vlogit
- 17. Tag You
- 18. Open Camera
- 19. PowerDirector
- 20. Screen Recorder – No Ads
- 21. Lexis Audio Editor
- Best Android Apps For YouTuber FAQ
Best Android Apps For Youtuber
1. Youtube Creators Studio
Youtube Creators Studio is truly the official home for YouTube creators. Its benefits are available to help you make great videos, find your audience, and grow your channel on YouTube platform. This android app has a wide range of options that helps you to manage your presence, grow your channel, interact with your audience, and also make money all in one place through monetization options.
This is the most useful app from the list of all android apps for YouTube creators. It is loaded with tons of beneficial tools within YouTube Studio that allows you to get more data from your channel, like the community tabs and analytics which help you keep track of important video metrics and also, monitor comments on your videos, respectively.
It also helps you to determine how you can improve your campaigns to increase views, engagement, and other target metrics too. Undoubtedly, this is one of the best android apps for YouTube creators.
- Depth analysis of views and subscribers
- It can monitor the channel and video performance
- Creators can handle copyright claim disputes and appeals on your videos
- Shows Analytics chart types, like pie charts
- It filters on the comments page to make moderation easier
- You can update video details like thumbnail, playlist, and monetization
2. Brave Browser
The Brave Browser free and safe web browser with an ad-blocker and pop-up blocker. It allows you to privately browse and search the internet without being tracked by any advertisers, pop-ups, and malware.
But, have you thought why this browser is in the list, the reason behind this is that YouTube’s community guidelines are changing seemingly on the fly and demonetization is affecting a large number of creators. The creators don’t want to leave YouTube but finding some other ways to compensate and earn. Brave browser is a boon in android apps for youtube creators in wake of the platform’s evolving policies.
Previously the free browser used to block ads by default and allows to distribute money anonymously to websites each month, giving more money to the websites you visit more often. Now, the Brave browser lets you do the same with YouTubers as it lets viewers donate money directly to YouTube creators at least for those creators who sign up to receive the money.
- It can show users how many ad trackers have been blocked.
- Brave’s default browser behavior can be customized according to use.
- Also, it can run some of the Chrome extensions too.
- You can earn Brave rewards by viewing private ads.
- It is loaded with a built-in password manager.
The Tube Buddy helps content creators and networks save time and grow their channels. Thousands of YouTubers are using Tube Buddy to manage, grow & promote their channels on the platform. It helps you to find related tags that are mostly needed for search engine rankings.
Apart from that, you will be able to find good keywords and other details to produce your good quality video content. The videos on YouTube get exposure after a proper rank so that any user searching for a particular keyword will be able to get your video on the top list.
Also, there is another powerful optimization tool which is A/B testing. You can use the same A/B testing techniques you implement on your website to maximize your YouTube views.
TubeBuddy provides a free version of the tool that still has lots of attractive features. There is a menu inside of your YouTube account for easy access to features. This is one of the best apps for YouTubers among the list.
- You can easily do keyword research.
- Automatically publish your videos as native Facebook videos.
- There is a Tag explorer in it.
- It does Video management with engagement and SEO stats for videos.
- There are comment moderation and filters.
- It tracks video topics in it.
- You can create and manage Tag Lists
Canva is the most popular name in graphic designing due to its vast range of templates which are over 60,000+ templates. This is the most preferable designing app as it helps you to create stunning and high-quality posters, banners, thumbnails, Facebook covers, and other designs too. It is famous among content creators for creating high-quality thumbnails and graphics for their YouTube videos.
You can create YouTube thumbnails and logos that grab the audience’s attention. It’s easy to use a graphic designing app which helps to design any graphics related content with Canva on the go. Its built-in templates create editing tasks easily and amazingly with high-quality. However there are also premium designs available to purchase, but I will recommend you to use the free one as they are pretty good too.
- It has more than 1 million + stock photos and elements to choose from.
- Very Easy and simple to use User interface.
- It allows you to instantly share your work with all your social media accounts
- You can download your custom design to any of the devices.
Now, you can explore your creativity in editing much easier. This android app comes with a simple and clean user interface. On this app, you can find a wide selection of fonts, presets, backgrounds, stickers and even over 60 unique options. Hence, you can easily edit thumbnails and graphics for your videos. In this, you have got a wide range of Normal and 3-D texts which you can overlay them on the top of your pictures.
You can also find more than 100 handpicked fonts from this app which are just enough. The stickers are also available which can be added on thumbnails or to customize your picture. Besides, you can also remove the background,
browse quotes, edit image perspective, make memes, export your pictures, save as a project, change the background, and draw shapes or anything else as per your needs.
- It has a very simple and clean user interface.
- It provides an environment for hassle-free editing.
- Provides engaging stickers to get more views on your youtube video
- You can also make your text in 3D
6. Easy Voice Recorder
When it comes to YouTube video the main component we need is the voice for the video. For this, i am here with the Easy Voice Recorder Android app. It is an effective audio recorder that allows you to record any sound on your Android device. It is capable of recording AAC & PCM formats in high quality and AMR format in lower quality to save space. You can run the app in the background and can control it from a widget at the home screen.
The Easy Voice Recorder user interface is simple but effective. In the first tab, you’ll have the record button which can be pressed to start or stop recording. In the next tab, you can see all of the previous recordings you have on your device. The most unique feature of this app is the ability to use a Bluetooth microphone.
This app is a very useful recording tool. It offers exactly what any good voice recorder should and can quickly record audio at any time.
- It does High-quality sound recording
- The app can do Noise suppression during recording
- Echo cancellation is also available
- It is very easy to use
7. Animated Text
The YouTube video is always incomplete without an attractive intro and outro. There are plenty of tools available to do the same, among those best apps for YouTubers Animated text is on top. In this, you can turn your text into attractive animations with an animated text on it. No professional skill is required to create text animation for your YouTube videos.
In this, you can overlay colorful backgrounds with text animation. Also, You can change the background color with the color wheel too. It’s an application that collects various logos for you to choose the style that goes perfectly with the video
This tool offers a stylish font for your text and a wide choice of professional animation effects which is quite attractive. Additionally, it can give the text a glowing effect and different gradient patterns.
- Loaded with 20 amazing text animation styles
- It has a wide range of customization options from text positioning to size.
- Ability to use a video clip or photo as a background
- You can simply save video or animated GIF
- Allows sharing videos on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Vine etc.
The YouTubers and content creators are always in a hassle to manage and organize data which is nearly impossible to get everything in mind. So, i am here with Todoist which is one of the best android apps for youtube creators. Undoubtedly, Todoist is one of the most popular task management android applications available online. Todoist is used by 20 million people and is awarded as 2019 Editor’s Choice by Google. This app is used to organize, plan and collaborate on various projects from big to even small ones.
It is a strong task management software that can be used for individuals, small teams, and professionals to manage anything from a single list to big projects. It helps you to remember deadlines with reminders and due dates of the tasks. You can also build habits with recurring due dates for a nice reminder.
It helps to manage projects by assigning tasks to others by prioritizing your tasks with priority levels. We can also integrate our tools like Gmail, Google Calendar and more.
Features of Todoist
- It is available on 10+ platforms
- You can build habits with recurring due dates
- It provides SSL secured connection
- Allows to assign subtasks & sub-projects
- Set Task priorities
9. Google News
Undoubtedly, every YouTuber needs to stay up-to-date to adapt to the change in technology and the latest trending topics. Youtubers are always in search of trending topics for their videos. So, i am here with a unique android app known as Google News. It is an intelligent news app that shows what’s happening in the world to help you learn more about the content that matters to you.
The ‘For You’ option makes it easy to stay up-to-date on everything regarding your interests and the topics that matter to you, all about in one place. Not only this you can even subscribe to the favorite news site and publisher too. The Favorites is the option where you can find trending topics that you’ve opted to follow either specific stories like technology, YouTube, locations, or publications.
At the start, the app connects to your Google account and is divided into four main sections which are For You, NewsStand, Headlines and Favorites. Google News is designed to meet the needs of content creators with highly informative news and trending topics according to their interests.
- You can subscribe to any publisher or site
- Unique tabs like For You and NewsStand
- Allows filtering news based on location, topic, etc.
- User-Friendly interface
As the world’s largest video hosting website, YouTube is definitely the most famous app from the list. If you are a YouTuber or creator then I am pretty sure you know what youtube is and how it works. The YouTubers and content creators are incomplete without YouTube, which is available on the play store.
If you want to watch YouTube videos from your Android device then there’s only one way to go which is the official YouTube app by Google. In this, you can simply read or leave comments below the video and can give a video a thumbs-up or thumbs-down. YouTube has become an important visual journalism platform available online. It allows the organization or any individual to create a channel that reaches a wider audience than traditional broadcasting means. When you upload videos from the app, you can apply filters or music to make it more attractive.
Also, there is a “Partner Program” that enables content creators to monetize videos (after some conditions) and even earn livelihoods. Overall, it is the must-have app to your smartphone and best for video streaming,
- Allows for monetization and earn
- Premium Live streaming options
- Used for advertising and business
- Quickly check out any updates
Quora is a Question and Answer platform that allows people to share and grow by sharing knowledge. It is hard to believe but it is useful for YouTubers too. YouTubers must know the trending topics and questions so that they can make the videos regarding that topic and issue. Not only it helps in content creation but it also helps to advertise videos and they can ask their doubts regarding any topic.
Quora also has social forums of discussion where people from all over the world can openly discuss any question regarding any domain. Quora is a common platform hence, just sign-up and use.
In this people can come to Quora and can ask questions about any subject or they can read high-quality knowledge that’s relevant and personalized to them. No doubt, Quora is one of the best places to share knowledge and better understand the world.
- Asking and Answering Questions
- You can follow topics and browse quality content
- Learn from credible people with credible knowledge
- You can Like & Dislike any content
- It provides a perfect blogging feature & environment
Youtube content creators are always in search of non-copyrighted content like pictures and sound clips. So, i am here with one of the best android apps for youtube creators known as Pixabay. This mobile app is very useful if you get used to working with images. The main thing that makes it useful for YouTubers is that they are all free and there is no copyright issue for those images.
The app lets you discover the latest Editor’s Choice pictures which can be searched by filter results, keywords, and also by an orientation which is quite an impressive feature. Over time, this app has become a great community of creators who share copyright-free videos and images, which are released under Creative Commons (CC) hence, makes them safe to use for YouTubers.
- It has got amazingly fast search and a user-friendly interface
- Upload your photos to contribute
- One-click image viewer optimized with panning for smaller screens
- Directly download and share images in all available sizes
- Messages and comments allow you to connect with others
- Images can be liked, saved, and easily managed within the app.
Evernote helps you to organize your YouTube content ideas and related stuff efficiently. In this, you can write scripts for your video and can scan handwritten notes or input typed notes. If you are a YouTube creator and haven’t been paying attention to Evernote then now’s the time to work professionally.
It is an app that stores everything you could possibly imagine losing track or any content related idea or any article you want to read. It works as a task manager too in reminding your leftover work and organizing various content. It’s the kind of planner and organizer you need as a YouTuber. You can even organize notes any way you want and then share it with anyone. This app works brilliantly and is a must-have app from the list.
- Collect, write, and capture data as searchable as notes and to-do lists.
- You can attach PDFs, Microsoft Office docs and photos
- Simply create separate notebooks to organize your memos bills and invoices
- User-friendly interface
- It allows you to pop the picture into an Evernote note, where it will be stored in the cloud so you can find it on your computer.
The Youtubers are always in search of articles and content related to their interests to gain some extra knowledge that helps them in creating content and videos. Among all the android apps for youtube creators this app is something unique as this app saves any article which you come across and read it later on any of your connected devices.
The internet has unlimited useful information and once you miss any important article, it is really difficult and sometimes impossible to search for that again to read that article. This is the Pocket App, it lets you save articles and even videos for later use so that you never lose important content.
You can read them later without even having access to the internet once the articles are synced. Also, you can highlight important paragraphs and lines in an article so that next time you can find that important section rather than read the whole article.
- One of the best platform to get content
- You can even listen to articles
- Save documents, photos, and notes
- Allows offline access after sync
- It allows sharing Articles with anyone
Undoubtedly, if you are a content creator then I am sure that there are endless times when you got stuck in project or content management. And, if you have a team then you need the Trello app to manage and overcome work. This app is specially built in such a user-friendly way that you can handle everything easily. You can free your brain from remembering every planning detail if you use this app.
It is a visual tool for organizing your work and tasks. It is best if you have to assign work to your team, you can organize and assign all your projects in a visual way. The Trello structure is very easy having boards, lists and cards. Here, each card corresponds to a single task that must be done before the mentioned deadline.
- You can turn on notifications and stay informed when cards are updated, assigned and completed.
- Allows adding power-ups like a Calendar view of all due dates.
- It allows users to access features such as Slack, Google Drive and Salesforce directly from Trello.
- User-friendly user interface.
- It can be used individually and is best preferred for teams.
The Vlogit is a video editor app that is loaded with lots of editing features. It is a powerful video editing app for YouTubers & content creators which is free with no trial watermark. With the help of this app making a video with music and effects is quite easy. You can create custom thumbnails with your text or markups for your videos.
It allows to import videos and images from social accounts like YouTube or Instagram, and export edited videos directly into YouTube from the app in 1080p HD quality. It’s one of the unique features is that it allows you to create your own soundtrack using Vlogit’s built-in music library and songs from your device. Also, you can easily merge, trim, split and duplicate video clips and photos. It’s perfect for those who create and edit videos for their channel.
- It is completely free with No Time Limit and No Watermark
- You can speed up or slow down, reverse clips for creative time-lapse, or extra effects.
- Allows to trim clips easily and see an instant preview of your video.
- Edit your videos with lots of sound effects.
- It has a customizable animated intro, outros, and social stickers.
17. Tag You
Every YouTuber has to use relevant tags to get more engagement for their video. Using Tags are an important part of SEO that increases the views and reach. So, I am here with the Tag You app which is a tool for boosting your YouTube videos. This app provides relevant tags that can improve your videos’ performance, subscriber engagement and daily views.
In simple words, this app helps you to find tags from other youtube videos. You just have to copy the URL from your youtube video and share it on Tag your app. Then, this app will show you tags used by that video to get more views.
You can get more views simply by adding top 5 line tags that are trending on YouTube. You must discover the trending and top tag that makes a video go viral. Simply optimize your videos tag to get more views on the platform. But keep in mind that do not copy all keywords of other videos and only use keywords related to your video content. Hence, this is one of the most important android apps for YouTube creators.
- Show tags related to your video
- Increases engagement on YouTube
- Easy to use the app.
- It gives keyword ideas for the video.
18. Open Camera
If you need an app to record facecam videos then Open Camera is perfect. It’s not compulsory to have a DSLR camera to start making videos. You can use the Open Camera app to record clear videos like a professional. This app is a fully loaded camera by which you can record your facecam videos. You can also use it for creating videos for your channel.
You can record videos in HD quality and take photos while recording the video. It has an option to auto-stabilize so your pictures go perfectly.
It can use a primary or external mic for sound recording and has an essential feature that uses a timer option with an optional countdown for video recording. It is one of the most useful for new YouTuber who are thinking of starting a youtube channel.
- Auto Stabilization while capturing videos and pictures
- It supports support for HDR and Exposure Bracketing.
- Noise reduction and Dynamic range optimization modes for high-quality photos.
- It has face-detection and anti-bending features.
- This app is completely free and has no third-party ads in the app
In the list of best android apps for YouTubers, I have got PowerDirector, which is another great app to edit your youtube videos. If you’re not satisfied with your current video editing app that offers mostly trimming functions and nothing else, then PowerDirector ensures you’ll have rich editing experience. There are other apps which you can choose from Google Play Store, but none of them comes close to matching its various set of tools for creating professional-level videos through a mobile device.
The unique feature of this app is that it is one rare mobile video editing app that can produce video output in 4K quality. Also, you can create attractive double exposure effects from video overlays and blending-modes too. It can smoothly do speed adjustments like to produce fast-forward or slow-motion videos. Undoubtedly, PowerDirector is the perfect mobile editing app for content creators.
- It can combine video and picture in one clip using the multi-timeline.
- You are allowed to add voiceovers recorded on your smartphone’s built-in editor.
- It can stabilize shaky camera footage with a video stabilizer.
- Create picture collages and videos with PiP overlays.
- You can upload directly to YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook.
20. Screen Recorder – No Ads
Mostly, every YouTuber needs a screen recorder app but most of these apps are full of on-screen ads that interrupt the recording. So, I have a Screen Recorder – No ads, as the name suggests this app is free from ads for smooth screen recording. Screen Recorder is a free Android screen recording app.
It allows you to record your mobile screen edit videos after recording and take screenshots too. The best thing is you can also record with the facecam. This app has a simple user interface and is free from in-app purchases. It can record HD quality videos at 60fps and lets you add all kinds of glitters to your recordings such as images, logos and text.
Also, there’s an option to switch on the microphone so you can speak over your videos. All stunning features make this app a professional tool. It is extremely easy to record videos for that, simply press the blue button to start recording and control from a small widget that appears on the screen.
- It supports facecam both front and back while recording.
- Allows recording the sound of the mic while recording a screen video.
- It has a Day and Night theme.
- Easy to use a recording app.
21. Lexis Audio Editor
Audio is very important in your video so to edit your audio you can use an app named Lexis audio editor. Using this app you can record your voice-over, edit it and also remove noise from your audio without paying anything because this app is free to use.
- Record and edit within the app
- Remove noise from audio
- Trim and cut unnecessary parts
- Amplify and compress audio
Best Android Apps For YouTuber FAQ
What apps do you need to be a YouTuber?
There are some apps that you must have to be a YouTuber are:
YouTube creator studio – This is the official app for Youtubers.
Open camera – It can record facecam videos.
Pixellab – For video thumbnails & graphics.
Inshot – This app is for a visual content editing app
What apps can you use to make YouTube videos?
There are no compulsory apps but you can use apps like Vlogit, PowerDirector, Open Camera, and Inshot to make youtube videos.
In this article, i have listed the Best android apps for YouTubers that you will easily find on the PlayStore. If you are really serious about working as a YouTuber then, I suggest you try these apps that suit you and your needs.
I hope you like our article. Share this article with your YouTuber friends and help them to grow on YouTube fast.